Monday, April 7, 2008

2nd year in the U.S

Today is my second year here in the U.S. I could hardly believe that time runs fast. I was overwhelmed the first time I came here. My hubby fetched me at the LAX airport. I was very happy and excited to see him. He gave me a bouquet of flowers, a robe and a crown ( a toy haha). He thought I was a princess. hehe That was really sweet of him. Then, we stayed in L.A for a night. I had my first dinner at IHop Restaurant. I remember I had spinach salad, waffles, sausage, and hash browns. I was looking for Pinoys and I did not see even single one. It was funny. I said to myself " where are all my kababayans?". hehe duh! Then the next day, we went to Knott's Berry Farm. And I had my first roller coaster, "The Ghost Rider". I was so scared because I didn't grow up with it in the Philippines. It feels so nice to reminisce those days. I will always remember it.

0 comments: