Friday, March 28, 2008

range

We went to a shooting range yesterday before I went to work. Actually, it was an indoor range. There is no limit on how long you stay there. The first shooter is $15.00 and additional shooter is $10.00. Plus, we paid a membership fee. It was kinda costly but it was fun. My stepson and I was intimidated at first time. He is just 8-year old boy. But I was glad my husband was patient with us. He taught us how to use the 9mm gun. I was amazed that I was able to shoot the target. Before I shot the target, I prayed to God that I won't be nervous. It was really scary at first but then later I got the hang of it. My husband really liked this kind of hobby. It is good to learn how to use guns for self-defense. We will go to a different range in one of these days.

0 comments: