Monday, October 27, 2008

Black Friday shopping

Oh boy! Time flies fast. October is about to end. Thanksgiving day and Christmas will be here before we know it. I usually would try buy stuff for holiday gifts before December comes or before the stores get insanely busy. For me, I think Black Friday is the great time of the year to buy some gifts. You'll save a lot. Traditionally, most stores offer huge and incredible sales on Black Friday here in the U.S. Black Friday is the day after the “Thanksgiving day”. On Black Friday, people would go to the stores to shop and take advantage of the huge discounts. My husband bought our computer monitor on Black Friday last year. It was such a great deal. He looked up the black friday ads first before he went to the store. Anyhow, I would like to buy some computer hardware this coming Black Friday. I have to check out IblackFriday.com for Ads, coupons, deals and information and make advance shopping list for Black Friday. They have a huge list of retail stores that are participating on this occasion. It will be my first time to experience the Black Friday shopping. I’m kinda excited about it. Moreover, you can also buy some stuff online like at Amazon, KB Toys, EB Games, Buy.com and many other online stores. It’d be fun!

0 comments: