Friday, February 13, 2009

Save money as much as I can


The economic downturn really affects us. It is sad to say, money is hard to come by, nowadays. That’s why; I am try to save as much as I can. Lately, I have been thinking of getting a prescription because my vision changes a bit. The first thing that came into my mind is Zenni Optical offers prescription eyeglasses for only $8! I would rather have eyeglasses than contact lenses. Zenni Optical has a wide array of different trendy eyeglasses. They affordable because they don’t advertise too much and don’t have any middle men. We can directly buy eyeglasses from them. And you know what I read about Zenni Optical in the New York Times?! It is good to know that New York Times has recognized Zenni Optical. Now, I will be seeing straight without breaking bank. And by the way, I included a photo of the eyeglasses that I want to get. What do you think?

0 comments: