Monday, June 22, 2009

Planning a summer vacation trip?

Are you planning a summer vacation trip? Before doing that, consider the global warming. The Earth is getting hotter. Well, I have some tips for you. Don't go to places where it is really hot. You won't enjoy your trip or vacation. I went to Vegas last Summer and I did not enjoy my time there because it was really hot and low humid at that time. I had a tiny heat stroke. I thought I would end up in the hospital. So, plan it out carefully. Places like Great Barrier Reef in Australia, Virgin Islands, Caribbean, Tokyo, Japan, New York City, New Orleans, Red Sea Reefs in Egypt. These are the cities which you should avoid because of the global warming. The great places for vacation during summer are California, North Carolina, Philippines, Cancun in Mexico, Fiji, and Hawaii.

0 comments: