Friday, January 29, 2010

Looking forward to get things done

My husband has been changing and improving some things around the house. Actually, I am really looking forward to seeing the house done. It has been a while since he started renovating our home. I could hardly wait to get it done. I understand that it took us a while to get things done because we don’t have any help. It is just two of us.

Sometimes, I cannot avoid to complain how messy our house is. It is just messy. I see wood, nails, and screws, alloy steel bar, plastics, etc. in the house. The house right now shows my husband’s personality. It is not so girly. Well, I cannot really complain. Like I said, we don’t have any help. It is very expensive to hire somebody. So, I am just going to deal with it.

Anyhow, my husband needs more alloy steel tubes for the plumbing. He is fixing our plumbing. He wants to replace the plastic tubes with alloy steel. Alloy steel is more durable. It is used in automobile and airplane parts. It is strong and elastic. Like I said, I cannot wait to get things done then I'd feel more comfortable and at ease.

0 comments: