Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Boss is Tough

Contribution by Stevie Kirby

My boss has been riding me hard lately and with the economy the way it is I want to make sure I’m getting everything done I’m supposed to. He asked me to do some research on business solutions and I found a good package (more info here on that) and that seemed to please him but it seems like every day I don’t stay late (like, until 7 or 8 late) he gives me a disapproving look. I love him to death as a boss but ever since the pressure got worse for us to keep the business afloat he’s been being a little more overbearing. There’s a lot of hardship in the business world right now and I know we’re going to make it if we keep working together as a team so I’m going to do everything I can do to be a model employee. I think there’s something to be said for being a good assistant but my job description seems to be expanding week over week because of the cutbacks!

0 comments: