Saturday, March 21, 2009

Men's diamond rings


Choosing for jewelry for men can be very daunting. It is kind of hard to find men’s jewelry. I must admit that I am kind of disinclined to shop or buy jewelry for my man. Normally, jewelry signifies a quality feature of the women. But there is jewelry for men too. Men should not be coy and bashful to shop for jewelry. Men can find a great array of jewelry on the market these days. This includes bracelets, rings, earrings, cufflinks, necklace and many more. So, if you are looking for men’s jewelry, might as well look up Clevereve.com. I checked some men’s diamond rings at that site. CleverEve or clevereve.com specializes in selling high quality jewelry, especially men’s diamond rings. They examine and check the jewelry for quality control before they are delivered to you.

I found one, which I think my better half would appreciate, the 18k White Gold, Channel-Set Diamond Ring (.65 ct. tw.), (see photo on the above). This site is amazing for they carry high quality men’s diamond rings in different size and design, made from variety of materials like gold and platinum with diamonds.

However, I also like the classic combination of 18K white and yellow gold with three-square cut diamonds, see photo below. I think jewelry enhances individuality, represents status, and portrays fashion knowledge.

0 comments: