Saturday, November 27, 2010

It's a busy day

Today is going to be a busy day. My husband and I are going to get all our stuff from the storage since he was done making a shed. I was glad about it so we don’t have to pay for storage rent every month. Our storage rental is $170 a month. And we have been using it for over a year now. I don’t want to think about how much we spent for over a year. It just breaks my heart. Anyhow, we are going to move our stuff to our new shed now. Our shed is pretty big. I just hope our stuff all fits in there. There is some heavy stuff in the storage, I just hope my husband would be able to move them. It is just us, no one else is going to help us out. In my case, I am very limited to a certain degree because I am pregnant. But I am better than nothing at all. Right? I just hope nothing bad will happen during the transfer. I better go now. We still have to get a Uhaul truck.

0 comments: