Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Summer will be here before we know it!

Summer will be here before we know it. I'm really looking forward to summertime as I'm already tired of dealing with cool air every day. It's funny how we often complain about the cold season and when hot season comes, we also complain about it. Humans, in nature, can never be satisfied with what they have.

Anyhow, my mother in-law will be here soon. She's going to be here for two weeks. I wish she could stay more than that. I'm excited about it as we don't often see her. She lives in Oregon and we live in California. It's so nice of her to come down here to see us. I'm going to make her vacation fun and enjoyable. There's going to be a lot of shopping. More grocery shopping as she loves cooking. Well, I better get our house ready, clean and in order before she gets here. So, talk to you later!

0 comments: