Friday, September 28, 2012

Bummed out and frustrated

I just talked to my sister in-law a while ago. I am pretty bummed out and frustrated right now when she told me that my youngest brother dropped his class. He didn't want to go back to school. He cannot take that he got four failing midterm grades. I can't believe how coward he is. In the first place, I already told him not take Chemical Engineering because that is a very hard course. He didn't listen to me. Now, he doesn't want to pursue it. The thing is, he wasted money and time. This is an indication that he is spoiled. I think my mom spoiled him. Now, he wants out because he couldn't bear the burden. I told him that I'm not going to support him anymore in his studies. I'm tired and fed up with him. He doesn't listen to me so I might as well stop supporting him. I hope this situation will teach him something. Or I hope he learns from his mistake.

0 comments: