Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Passport photos

My little man got his passport photos today. I was a bit frustrated with him because he wasn't cooperative enough during picture taking. I wanted him to stand still, but he didn't do it until I thought of a distraction. Finally, he got distracted with loose-fill peanuts.  I don't know if the passport photos would pass during the passport application. But I will see when Friday comes. The picture wasn't perfect. I wish I would have gone to Walmart for passport photos instead of going to Postal Annex (the nice thing about it, the photos were free because the owner is my husband's friend). I know Walmart photo center has those props for little kids to distract them during picture taking. Anyhow, I will see on Friday. I hope the photos are okay.

0 comments: